Partners of One Book
One Book, One Community welcomes the following community partners in our 2012 reading campaign.
- Prudhomme's Lost Cajun Kitchen, Columbia
- Providing programs at three locations throughout our region. Join David and Sharon Prudhomme as they share some of the Cajun delicacies that they offer at their restaurant, Prudhomme’s Lost Cajun Kitchen. Peppered with stories from the Bayou region, we will learn about the resourcefulness of the Cajun people as well as the food that sustains them.
- Sharing their recipe on our web site!
- Tri-County Association for the Blind, Harrisburg
- Providing Radio Reading of this year's title.
- On September 10, TCAB will begin Zeitoun as part of Bookworm programming. Bookworm airs on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 1:30 p.m.; it replays the same day at 9:30 p.m. and 5:30 a.m the next day.
See a list of participating libraries
Visit our sponsors